A COMEDY WRITING WORKBOOK
This workbook actually TEACHES you how to write jokes, not just theory but real exercises, with step-by-step audio instruction from the authors.
Each jokebook has 1000 timeless jokes. These are NEW, original jokes written by the authors. These are NOT old stock lines found in most jokebooks.
Every weekday topical jokes posted on one of our social media sites. Clean, current, non-partisan, and FREE! Click on the STORE to get them for free.
WE KNOW, YOU’VE TRIED THIS BEFORE.
FunnierU is different! TOTALLY different. You can actually learn HOW to break down comedy and write jokes with an actual workbook, while listening to the authors talk you through it. It’s like having them in the room with you, which could also qualify you for hazard pay. And in the meantime while you’re learning and sharpening your comedy writing skills, you’ll have 2000 jokes you can draw from in the jokebooks RIGHT NOW! You get training, jokebooks, topical jokes, and audios…it’s the TOTAL PACKAGE OF HUMOR!
SO WHAT CAN YOU GET?
We know we’re repeating ourselves, but this is too good to be true!
- Instruction on writing comedy, through the workbook and audios.
- Jokebooks of timeless jokes.
- Daily emails with topical jokes.
THIS PROGRAM IS FUN AND FRUSTRATION FREE!
Here’s some samples of the daily jokes:
- The post office is considering raising the price of stamps again. The other option they’re considering is uninventing the internet.
- In Los Angeles, a human head was found in a plastic bag. Half the city is terrified. The other half is outraged that it was a plastic bag.
- Steve Forbes was on Fox News talking about “money management”. Isn’t this the guy that once spent forty million dollars to run for President, a job paying $400,000?
Here’s some samples of jokes in the jokebooks:
- A bath mat is a little rug that wet children like to stand next to.
- I’ve reached a time in my life where a romantic experience is static cling.
- Resistance training is the key to fitness. I’ve resisted going to the gym, does that count?